Being with HOPE !

      One day when I went to fort, Mumbai for some personal work , while walking towards the Bombay hospital I saw some poor children. They were  homeless who lives on streets of azad maidan road. When I looked at them they seem so happy and the smile on their faces were incredibly beautiful. That smile made me happy and ashamed at the same time . I Felt happy because that smile was really soothing and capable to make anyone happy just by seeing theirs satisfaction. But ashamed? Yes I felt ashamed at that moment because when i looked at them i realised what am I doing with my life? Is it fair? I'm just procrastinating everything, I'm not living my life ,not Enjoying it. Every single day i blamed myself, I blamed god for putting me into this cruel world where almost everyone is selfish and fake but at that moment i really felt guilty .

      Life Is How You See It, how you live it.
Sometimes you need to look at life from a different perspective to find out your own way. and those poor childrens gave that different perspective.
      Life is all about finding joy, doing what you love. put smile on your face in every situation no matter what is happening in your life and whatever you're going through. All this thoughts suddenly popped up in my head that moment .
God gave us this precious life for a reason and we should be thankful for it. But we wasted half of it just by hating it.

      Look at them what they have? They are not even sure whether they will have their next meal or not. But still they are living happily and a satisfied life.
what we all do ? We worry about either mistake which we done in past or thinking about future . But from now I'm in that stage of my life where I only want is good health and satisfaction. Because happiness is an inside job its not depended on what you have and what you are.

      Thanks is not even enough for them. Their smile change my life. More power to them and I wish for their happiness and good health always. I'm not going to give them any kind of sympathy, Because what they are facing I can't even imagine. Their homeless feet turn my perspective of life in good way. Their financial condition might not well but their smile and kindness is priceless. It's true god give everyone of us equal joy and stress. Everyone haven't the same but have equal problems. Its all up to us how to overcome it and enjoy every moment of our beautiful life.
Live every moment ♡
HOMELESS NOT HOPELESS ; )

ps- I was totally into that moment, i don't even realised to capture their picture. The way I mesmerised into it was something different. Here another picture of this cuties which i found on pinterest , this picture reminds me about them, so I choose to put here.

•Picture source- pinterest
Thank you!!
                     ~Ketaki Vikas Koltharkar 

Comments

  1. Hello ketaki you know sometimes that cute and innocent simile can make us feel wow
    We having all the things around us if not we can buy them but still we are depress
    But these kid are happy in what they have !
    That innocence is the the thing we must chrish !
    Omkar kadam
    ( The New Age Wanderer )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed !!! there r so many things we need to learn from them. I'm happy u got my point ;) thank u, keep supporting

      Delete
  2. Hi there,
    I am Tapas Das From Kolkata, India. I am a passionate blogger since childhood.
    I am just scrolling on the internet and found your blog. I am going through it, its really interesting. In my experience i think you can help me out to reach you at your goal.
    I am running 5 blogs and now i have another plan. The plan is about to assist you by making a good website with least number of viewers.
    I Wil Do – 1. I will give you free domain, 2. Design your website, 3. Give you free keyword to write about
    In Return I Need – 50% share of your future profit through this blog.
    I am not kidding or, joking.
    Think over it, i need you to suceed. I am waiting for your massage.
    Feel free to contact me for more details - +919531671758 ( Whatsapp ) | tdaspas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts